Savannah region, central region and highlands
Results from 2021
12,575 cases of illness taken care of by the mutual health insurance companies that we support, particularly for the treatment of malaria, a major cause of consultation at certain times of the year.
4,242 entrepreneurs supported to develop their economic activity.
31 people accompanied and trained in the practice of agroforestry.
3,500 rice farmers supported to improve the processing and marketing of local rice.
Access to healthcare
- support and development of mutual health insurance
- health system strengthening
Partners : UMUSAS, Mutuelle Tchaoudjo, CNCMUT, 3ASC)
Food and economic security
- support for entrepreneurship to improve household incomes
- development of savings and the micro-credit system via UCMECS
- support for family farming and the processing of family farm products, including the parboiling of rice
Partners : RAFIA, UCMECS, GEL Nord Togo
PATATCHONA BOZIKE, CENTRAL REGION OF TOGO
"I have been a mutualist since 2014. I did not choose to join the mutual insurance company because of health concerns, as my family rarely gets sick. I contribute to the mutual insurance company every year because I want to make sure that in case of illness, the mutual insurance company will help me pay for the care, without forcing me to sell my production at a loss. The whole population should do like me because nobody knows what tomorrow will bring."