La Paz, Chuquisaca and Oruro Departments
Results from 2021
- 4,092 children made aware of the consumption of a variety of foods and the importance of dietary diversification.
- 377 producer families and 378 production units supported in their economic development.
- 133 women producers trained in women's rights and empowerment, entrepreneurship and business strategies. They also received support in various materials to improve their productivity.
- 4,917 members of the educational community reached through our prevention programs on diabetes, domestic violence and mental health.
Food and economic security
- supporting producers or groups of producers in their economic development
- technical support for farmers in rural areas
- supporting vegetable gardening in urban and peri-urban areas
Partners : Aprosar, Alternativas, Esperanza Bolivia
- training of health care personnel in the management of non-communicable diseases (diabetes, hypertension, obesity)
- prevention and management of diabetes and hypertension
- prevention and support for women victims of gender-based violence
Partners : Aprosar, CIES et Esperanza Bolivia
MARIA NELLY AGUADO, TARIJA REGION
"This project is a great help for our dairy cooperative. Our problem was the lack of organisation, equipment and technical support. With this project, many problems have been overcome, but we have to comply with good manufacturing practices, which means that we have to comply more strictly with hygiene standards in an agri-food company. In addition to the support we received for milk production, we also received training in the prevention of domestic violence. Thank you for this support, which improves our income, contributes to the growth of the association and improves family nutrition."